Recent ArticlesArris x180 – Good Things Come in Small Packages
Loc8tor Lite Review - Locate your RC aircraft!
Cheap but Effective Safety Net for Drone Races
Thank you for listening to the FliteTest podcast! In this episode we interview Trappy (Raphael Pirker) of Team Black Sheep. Instead of just having a podcast with Trappy as an interview segment, we decided to do the whole podcast with him. We wanted to use his extensive long range FPV knowledge, and his unique experiences to bring you some really valuable content.
Long Range FPV Discussions:
1. What do you anticipate for the FPV hobby in 5 years? in the USA? Abroad?
Is it possible to simultaneously grow and protect the hobby we all love so much?
2. Integrated vs Modular designs
3. Long range FPV safety
4. Circular vs Polarized Antennas
Some of our Q&A Questions:
1. TBS sometimes fly without spotters, use illegal equipment and film without permission. What is your rationale for this?
2. What is the most trouble you have gotten in while shooting a video?
3. Do you feel you are damaging the reputation of the FPV hobby by your actions?
4. Most epic fail, hardest to reach lost plane?
RF Explorer (Spectrum Analyzer)